Laing DDC-3.2 PWM (Xylem DDC-3.25TPPWM4) high-performance water pump with power management control (via PWM – pulse width modulation) of rotation speed trough motherboard BIOS or dedicated fan controller.
Despite a remarkably small footprint of 2.4″ square, the pump features an astounding 5,2m of head to provide superior flow rates in today’s most complex liquid cooled systems. The pump is also a high reliability, high pressure industrial pump, featuring a 50,000 hour MTBF (5 year lifetime).
It’s compact design, quiet and powerful motor make it ideally suited for heavy duty cooling in environments where space is at a premium.
– Dimensions (W x D x H): 90 x 62 x 38 mm
– Motor: Electronically commuted ball bearing motor
– Rated voltage: 12 V DC
– Power consumption: 18 W
– Maximum head pressure: up to 5.2m
– Maximum flow rate: up to 1000 L/h
– Maximum liquid temperature: 60 °C
– Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
– Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
Pump made in Hungary – EU!