This is a branded Laing DDC high-performance water pump. This pump features 3/8″ (10mm) non-removable plastic barbs to support any 10mm ID tubing.
This pump is compatible with any EK-DDC X-TOP pump top and X-RES series pump reservoir combo unit.
Despite a remarkably small footprint of 2.4″ square, the pump features an astounding 5.7m of head to provide superior flow rates in today’s most complex liquid cooled systems. The pump is also a high reliability, high pressure industrial pump, featuring a 50,000 hour MTBF (5 year lifetime).
It’s compact design, quiet and powerful motor make it ideally suited for heavy duty cooling in environments where space is at a premium.
– Dimensions (W x D x H): 90 x 62 x 38 mm
– Motor: Electronically commuted ball bearing motor
– Rated voltage: 12 V DC
– Power consumption: 18 W
– Maximum head pressure: up to 5.7m
– Maximum flow rate: up to 900 L/h
– Maximum liquid temperature: 60°C
– Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
– Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 3-Pin DC FAN connector
Pump made in Hungary – EU!