EK-XRES 100 DDC 3.1 PWM MX (incl. pump) is a power efficient variant of EK-XRES 100 DDC 3.2 PWM (incl. pump) a High-Performance water cooling pump reservoir combo. It has been designed to lower the production costs yet still offer premium hydraulic performance at the best price.
The core of the unit is the market-proven EK-DDC 3.1 PWM water pump which uses only one 4-pin PWM FAN header for connection. This unit offers increased hydraulic performance (up to 15 %) compared to original factory top.
PWM control allows for automatic pump speed regulation depending on your CPU temperature. Full performance on demand or whisper quiet operation in idle mode!
EK-XRES DDC MX series reservoirs come preinstalled with anti-cyclone insert. Additionally, a PU anti-vortex foam is enclosed.
The main body features two G1/4 threaded ports of which one is an inlet (in the reservoir) and one is an outlet (from the pump). EK recommends the use of EK-ACF series compression fittings.
The tube is made of high-quality acrylic material, while the rest of the pump/reservoir body is made from injection molded quality ABS material.
EK-Cable Pump testing adapter is recommended to be used for testing purposes while leak-testing your loop and is intended to be connected directly to PSU, without the need for powering up the entire system.
This reservoir can be easily upgraded with longer tubes used by EK-RES X3 series reservoirs. Replacement tubes can be purchased separately via EK Webshop.
EK-XRES 100 DDC MX 3.1 PWM pump reservoir combo can also be upgraded with either:
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm fan) Vertical – For horizontal or vertical installation on any position with 120mm type fan hole pattern
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (140mm fan) Vertical – For horizontal or vertical installation on any position with 140mm type fan hole pattern
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm fan) – For installation with only one orientation on any position with 120mm type fan hole pattern
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (140mm fan) – For installation with only one orientation on any position with 140mm type fan hole pattern
The top of this combo unit can be used as an inlet by adding the EK-RES X3 – Multiport TOP and an EK-RES X3 – Internal Tube with the corresponding length to your reservoir size. The Internal Tube is important to prevent the splashing sound of the coolant inside the reservoir and to prevent coolant foaming. It is recommended that the end of the internal inlet tube is submerged in coolant.
Pump electrical and mechanical properties:
– Motor: Electronically commuted motor
– Rated voltage: 12V DC
– Power consumption: 6W
– Maximum pressure head: 2.6m
– Maximum flow: 500 L/h
– Maximum ambient temperature: 10-50°C
– Maximum fluid temperature: 10-60°C
– Materials: PPS-GF30, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, graphite
– Power connector: 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
– Cable length: 50cm
– Reservoir Diameter: 60mm
– Overall Height: 121mm incl. pump
– Mounting hole pattern: 50x50mm
– PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
– Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
– pump/reservoir combo unit (incl. pump)
– mounting screws and plastic washers
– allen key 2mm
– allen key 2,5mm
– anti-vortex polyether black foam
– installation manual
Made in Slovenia – EU!
Pump made in Hungary – EU!