EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM is a High-Performance water cooling pump with integrated reservoir. The core of the unit is the market-proven Xylem D5 PWM water pump. This unit offers increased hydraulic performance (up to 15 %) compared to original Xylem D5 PWM.
The EK-XRES Revo D5 series features a fully rounded design thus offering greater usability, allowing installation at any angle within 360° of rotation. Special rubber shock absorber is used to de-couple the main pump body from the mounting clip for silent operation, free of vibration induced noise. Additionally, horizontal and vertical positioning are supported for easier tube routing possibilities.
EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 series reservoirs come preinstalled with anti-cyclone insert. Optional PU anti-vortex foam and EK-HD Tube is enclosed for additional options.
This water pump/reservoir combo unit can be mounted directly on computer chassis by using enclosed Revo D5 Holder.
The 60mm diameter tube is made of a high-quality acrylic material, while the reservoir bottom/pump top is made of quality POM Acetal material.
EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 pump reservoir combo can also be upgraded with either:
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm fan) Vertical – For horizontal or vertical installation on any position with 120mm type fan hole pattern
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (140mm fan) Vertical – For horizontal or vertical installation on any position with 140mm type fan hole pattern
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm fan) – For installation with only one orientation on any position with 120mm type fan hole pattern
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (140mm fan) – For installation with only one orientation on any position with 140mm type fan hole pattern
This reservoir can be easily upgraded with longer acrylic tubes used by EK-RES X3 series reservoirs.
The top of this combo unit can be used as an inlet by adding the EK-RES X3 – Multiport TOP and an EK-RES X3 – Internal Tube with the corresponding length to your reservoir size. The Internal Tube is important to prevent the splashing sound of the coolant inside the reservoir and to prevent coolant foaming. It is recommended that the end of the internal inlet tube is submerged in coolant.
Pump electrical and mechanical properties:
– Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor
– Rated voltage: 12V DC
– Power consumption: 23W
– Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
– Maximum flow: 1500L/h
– Maximum system temperature: 60°C
– Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
– Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
– Reservoir diameter 60mm
– Reservoir free volume: ~ 205mL
– Overal unit height: 190mm
– Mounting hole pattern: 65x34mm
– PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
– Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
– EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM (incl. pump) – power cable with black sleeve
– Mounting clip with rubber insert
– Self-adhesive mounting hole pattern sticker
– Anti-vortex PU foam and 12mm OD plexiglass tube
– Mounting mechanism (incl. required Allen keys)
– Installation manual
Made in Slovenia – EU!
Pump motor made in Hungary – EU!