All new Flat (FLT) series EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT DDC pump-reservoir units! The new Kinetic combo units are part of the EK Quantum Line of products and come with sophisticated addressable D-RGB lighting implementation and a genuine DDC pump! Each unit is featuring standard 120mm fan mounting holes for maximum flexibility during the installation. The reservoir is equipped with a total of six G1/4“ ports so that users can choose the most optimal setup for their liquid cooling loops.
EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT DDC series pump-reservoir units are equipped with genuine DDC 3.25 pumps, made in Europe, which are capable of delivering flow rates of 1000 liters per hour with a maximum head pressure up to 5.2 meters! These new FLT series combo units are available in three different sizes of 120mm, 240mm, and 360mm.
The new flat-shaped pump-reservoir units are to revolutionize the way you were thinking about combo units and loop building. Since 120mm fan mounting patterns are the most dominant mounting options inside PC cases these days, these new Kinetic FLT DDC combo units will allow greater flexibility for installation since they don’t require drilling of new mounting holes on your case.
The combo unit is equipped with a total of six industry-standard G1/4″ ports, which can be, based on the orientation of the unit, used as inlet and outlet ports, as well as fill and drain ports.
The reservoir is manufactured of premium quality acrylic material, machined to perfection, while the sealing is performed by a quality EPDM o-ring. Alongside the reservoir is a black anodized aluminum cover under which the Addressable D-RGB LED strip is placed. Proper LED implementation is one of the main focus points of EK so that there are as few visible “LED hotspots” as possible.
These combos are paired with powerful yet compact 3.2 PWM DDC pumps but are compatible with D5 style pumps as well.
– Size (HxWxT): 125x120x58mm (with mounting system)
– Capacity: ~100ml
– D-RGB connector 3-pin 5V digital LED header (Pinout: +5V, D, Blocked, Ground)
Pump electrical and mechanical properties:
– Motor: Electronically commuted ball bearing motor
– Rated voltage: 12 V DC
– Power consumption: 18 W
– Maximum head pressure: up to 5.2m
– Maximum flow rate: up to 1000 L/h
– Maximum liquid temperature: 60 °C
– Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
– Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
– PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
– Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
– EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT 120 PWM D-RGB
– Mounting mechanism with all necessary screws for 120mm fan mounting
– Pair of EK reservoir holders with mounting screws
– 4 × G1/4 Plugs
– 1 × Allen key for reservoir holders
Made in Slovenia – EU!
Pump motor made in Hungary – EU!